All 29 art Reviews

RPG Challenge - 15 - Beastmaster RPG Challenge - 15 - Beastmaster

This art piece is my spirit animal.

Young Noble Young Noble

I just wanted to say that I LOVE your painting style! ;o; All of your colour choices are nice and toned down giving it a subtle, melancholy feeling to it, and the character is adorable as heck. >u<

Great job on this mate :D

Hammaliel responds:

Ohhh thankyou!

Halloween17#3 Halloween17#3

Holy crap, there's so much emotion in this! And the detail is just outstanding (especially in that collar).
Great work as always! ovo

NilesCD responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like ^^

bubbles bubbles

I love the the simplicity of this, it makes it all comes together pretty nicely *o*

Lovable Goldfish Plant Lovable Goldfish Plant

I see you're doing something different with that shading, and it looks really nice. :D Same with the linework as well. I also love how solemn he looks despite the cute lil' flower fish existing, which gives it a nice overall tone.
I give this a two thumbs up/10

NilesCD responds:

Thank you, my friend! I've gone for a traditional Japanese style for this, which is surprisingly difficult to replicate! I'm glad you like!

Death and Morte Death and Morte

I'm in love with the linework on this <3 The colours are fantastic as well, and I really like your use of blues to make it feel mysterious.
The only thing I think could be improved on is the shading. I feel like if you used more intense shading, it really would have helped improve the tone of the piece and give it more depth overall.

But besides that, great work >w<

Nanocanyon responds:

Yeah , I didn't really did do much with the shadow and stuff , thanks for the tip :D

Without Weakness Without Weakness

Such a strong piece! :0
That red against the greys really leaves an impact, and gives the whole thing a determined feeling while also highlighting the face in a way. I also love how the eyes are hidden, since I feel like it implies that he's powerful yet tries to not let it effect his goals. The composition is also really nice, which works really well because there's a lot of detail to look at. >w<
Great job on this :'D

Birth by Sleep Birth by Sleep

I love that rippling effect you've used, it looks really beautiful along with the pallet you chose. ;o;

(Niles'Fart) Breath of the Wild (Niles'Fart) Breath of the Wild

Your colour palettes are becoming so beautiful and vivid *o*
This one has so much emotion though, and I especially love how his sadness contrasts with the intensity of the colours; it makes for such a powerful piece.

Jacket Jacket

I respect the non-neon hotline Miami art.

In better specifics, I love how you did the background with the trees wilting. It's really fitting with the subject since it helps give it a feeling of uneasiness when paired with a chicken man. Nice job man! :D

SlowlyRot responds:

Thanks for the response! This is actually one of my first pieces that contain a background, so I'm glad I'm hearing good feedback on it so early on!