All 25 art Reviews

Lovable Goldfish Plant Lovable Goldfish Plant

I see you're doing something different with that shading, and it looks really nice. :D Same with the linework as well. I also love how solemn he looks despite the cute lil' flower fish existing, which gives it a nice overall tone.
I give this a two thumbs up/10

NilesCD responds:

Thank you, my friend! I've gone for a traditional Japanese style for this, which is surprisingly difficult to replicate! I'm glad you like!

Death and Morte Death and Morte

I'm in love with the linework on this <3 The colours are fantastic as well, and I really like your use of blues to make it feel mysterious.
The only thing I think could be improved on is the shading. I feel like if you used more intense shading, it really would have helped improve the tone of the piece and give it more depth overall.

But besides that, great work >w<

Nanocanyon responds:

Yeah , I didn't really did do much with the shadow and stuff , thanks for the tip :D

Without Weakness Without Weakness

Such a strong piece! :0
That red against the greys really leaves an impact, and gives the whole thing a determined feeling while also highlighting the face in a way. I also love how the eyes are hidden, since I feel like it implies that he's powerful yet tries to not let it effect his goals. The composition is also really nice, which works really well because there's a lot of detail to look at. >w<
Great job on this :'D

Birth by Sleep Birth by Sleep

I love that rippling effect you've used, it looks really beautiful along with the pallet you chose. ;o;

(Niles'Fart) Breath of the Wild (Niles'Fart) Breath of the Wild

Your colour palettes are becoming so beautiful and vivid *o*
This one has so much emotion though, and I especially love how his sadness contrasts with the intensity of the colours; it makes for such a powerful piece.

Jacket Jacket

I respect the non-neon hotline Miami art.

In better specifics, I love how you did the background with the trees wilting. It's really fitting with the subject since it helps give it a feeling of uneasiness when paired with a chicken man. Nice job man! :D

SlowlyRot responds:

Thanks for the response! This is actually one of my first pieces that contain a background, so I'm glad I'm hearing good feedback on it so early on!

Monster Girl Sketch: Nereid Monster Girl Sketch: Nereid

Such a cute design! I'd love to see more art of her in the future. :D

teiko teiko

I love the depth in her hair, as well as the colour pallet you chose. The rendering on her clothes looks really nice, too. .w. Though, I think her mouth looks a little off; seems like it's going to far up and so it doesn't really align with the nose.
Other than that, nice job on this. :D

DisGermanGuy responds:

yeah... the moment i finished this drawing i saw the mouth mistake too. =/

Hero and pet design challenge Hero and pet design challenge

Dang son, they're both cute af. :D As a small nitpick though, the fairy doesn't really contrast from the main hero as much as hero/sidekick duos usually do. But on their own, their designs are really interesting (especially the hero's weapon).

Kitkaz responds:

Thanks !

Hunter Hunter

Dang son, I really like her design. One thing I really want to point out though, is that the wolf doesn't really feel like it's actually standing on the ground. It kind of feels as though it's tilted/floating a bit. ;v;

Nice job though, yo. :D