All 24 art Reviews

Without Weakness Without Weakness

Such a strong piece! :0
That red against the greys really leaves an impact, and gives the whole thing a determined feeling while also highlighting the face in a way. I also love how the eyes are hidden, since I feel like it implies that he's powerful yet tries to not let it effect his goals. The composition is also really nice, which works really well because there's a lot of detail to look at. >w<
Great job on this :'D

Birth by Sleep Birth by Sleep

I love that rippling effect you've used, it looks really beautiful along with the pallet you chose. ;o;

(Niles'Fart) Breath of the Wild (Niles'Fart) Breath of the Wild

Your colour palettes are becoming so beautiful and vivid *o*
This one has so much emotion though, and I especially love how his sadness contrasts with the intensity of the colours; it makes for such a powerful piece.

Jacket Jacket

I respect the non-neon hotline Miami art.

In better specifics, I love how you did the background with the trees wilting. It's really fitting with the subject since it helps give it a feeling of uneasiness when paired with a chicken man. Nice job man! :D

SlowlyRot responds:

Thanks for the response! This is actually one of my first pieces that contain a background, so I'm glad I'm hearing good feedback on it so early on!

Monster Girl Sketch: Nereid Monster Girl Sketch: Nereid

Such a cute design! I'd love to see more art of her in the future. :D

teiko teiko

I love the depth in her hair, as well as the colour pallet you chose. The rendering on her clothes looks really nice, too. .w. Though, I think her mouth looks a little off; seems like it's going to far up and so it doesn't really align with the nose.
Other than that, nice job on this. :D

DisGermanGuy responds:

yeah... the moment i finished this drawing i saw the mouth mistake too. =/

Hero and pet design challenge Hero and pet design challenge

Dang son, they're both cute af. :D As a small nitpick though, the fairy doesn't really contrast from the main hero as much as hero/sidekick duos usually do. But on their own, their designs are really interesting (especially the hero's weapon).

Kitkaz responds:

Thanks !

Hunter Hunter

Dang son, I really like her design. One thing I really want to point out though, is that the wolf doesn't really feel like it's actually standing on the ground. It kind of feels as though it's tilted/floating a bit. ;v;

Nice job though, yo. :D

Mech Gril Mech Gril

I love the shading style you have going on here and gives her so much depth, which really reminds me of Blizzard games. I also love the colours you chose (since they're earthy) and the expression she has, since these factors kind of nod to her character and reflect on who she is, which should be the goal on character art. At one glance, I can tell who she is which is super impressive to have that kind of clarity. ;v;
Nice job on this man!

alejandroartworks responds:

Hey Oddlem, very kind of you dude! Thanks!

Nia Nia

You have such an interesting colouring/shading style; In fact, I don't think I've seen anything similar to it before. Also, I love like the liveliness of her pose and the colours you chose. In combination, it makes it such a bright piece. :D I almost feel like going outside for once in my life and frolicking through a field.